Green Lifestyles, Alternative Models and Upscaling Regional Sustainability
Transitions to sustainable lifestyles and green economies are among the most important challenges of our time. Funded by the European Commission’s 7th Research Framework Programme, GLAMURS started in January 2014 and will support policy makers, businesses, and citizens to make the right decisions on the way towards a sustainable future. The name of the project, GLAMURS is an acronym for Green Lifestyles, Alternative Models and Upscaling Regional Sustainability.
GLAMURS will create communicative contexts on European and regional levels to investigate how such transitions are possible. Methods such as knowledge co-production, agent based modelling, macro and micro economic modelling along with the highly integrated view of the interdisciplinary GLAMURS team will help to find greater insights into the complex issues involved with sustainable development. To stay informed on the GLAMURS project, please visit the GLAMURS Website.
- University of A Coruña
- University of Bath
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology – NTNU
- The Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research – UFZ
- Delft University of Technology (TU Delft)
- Otto von Guericke University Magdeburg (Germany) – OVGU
- University of Roma Tre – ROM3
- The James Hutton Institute – JHI
- University of Tilburg
- West University of Timisoara
- UCL Institute for Sustainable Resources